TENANT SCREENING SERVICES
Allegiant Property Management (APM) provides tenant screening as a service to our affiliate REALTORS® in the Washington D.C. Metro Area. APM will provide you with the objective results of our background and credit check for you to make your decision regarding the related applicant(s). APM does not select tenants nor make tenant placement recommendations. To initiate a tenant screening, please download and complete the tenant screening package from the link below.
Tenant Screening Instructions
Download the Tenant Screening Package above. Carefully review and provide the information requested below:
1) Complete and submit:
• Board Approved Rental Application
• Authorization to Release Consumer Information
NOTE: Screenings can be initiated online. Click Here
2) A copy of drivers license or state issued picture ID must be included with the application.
3) Applications must be completely filled out and signed and/or electronically submitted. All
information must be provided and must be legible. Incomplete applications or illegible
applications may be returned unprocessed.
4) Application fees must be paid prior to processing the rental application, no exceptions
o $45/per adult (all over 18 must apply).
o Application fee must be paid via Money Order or Cashier’s Check payable to Allegiant
Property Management. NO CASH OR PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED. Online
applications can be paid via credit card.
o The application fee is NON REFUNDABLE.
o Some employers charge additional fees for employment verification. Be advised that the
applicant will have to pay any additional fees before the screening is initiated.
5) For income verification, please provide the following:
- Two (2) most recent pay stubs (if salaried)
- Most recent federal tax return (if self employed)
6) Processing of applications normally takes two to four business days. However, APM will
process the application as soon as possible and then contact you.
7) APM will make a reasonable attempt to contact previous and present landlord(s) submitted by
applicant; however, the responsibility for ensuring a response lies with the Applicant.
8) APM will keep you updated on the progress of your application. Feel free to check on the status
if you have not received a response within 48 business hours of submission.
SUBMIT DOCUMENTS TO: OR Fax: 240.450.2891